Thursday, July 7, 2011

Incredibly Unphotogenic Curried Pork & Veggies with a Sweet Potato Top

No idea what else to call this --
2 cups leftover meat, cut into small bites (I used leftover pork shoulder)
3 broccoli stalks, sliced thin
1 cup chopped carrots, sliced thin
2T garlic, chopped
1T Indian curry powder
1T Tandoori seasoning

Toss all ingredients together right in the tall baking dish you will cook this in.

For the top:
apx 3 cups cooked sweet potato (I oven roasted mine)
2T soft coconut oil
2 eggs

Whip these few ingredients together, I used a hand whisk. Spread over top of meat & veggie mixture.

Bake at 350 until bubbly, I'd guess 30 minutes but I forgot to keep track.

DELICIOUS! Cyrus said it was one of the tastiest pork dishes he has had for a while. Served our family of 4 (2 littles with big appetites) with no leftovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment